"The Archer Queen is an eagle-eyed warrior, whose weapon of choice is a modified X-Bow that few men could dream of wielding. She can attack enemy villages or guard your village."
- The Archer Queen is an immortal unit so she only has to be trained once. However, when her health is lowered in battle she must regenerate before she can be used again.
- The amount of time she sleeps to regenerate is directly proportional to the health she has left at the end of the battle. So if she is not damaged then she is ready to fight immediately; however, if she falls in battle, or even gets hit, then she must sleep for some time to regenerate.
- Offensive Strategy
- Defensive Strategy
- The Archer Queen can be placed next to the Barbarian King to fight together, this will allow for more power. Alternatively they can also be spaced out to cover a larger range; this depends on what is suitable for every village.
- The Archer Queen is more suitable for defense as she has longer range and attacks faster than the Barbarian King.
- Added with the Hero Update on 10th January 2013.
- The Heroes' prices to upgrade and damage against walls changed in an update.
- The Heroes' healing time changed in the same update.
- When you tap on her she will yell and stand still for a moment.
- Holds a modified X-Bow which doesn't shoot Elixir.
- You are unable to purchase an Archer Queen until you have a level 9 Town Hall and 40,000 Dark Elixir
- Tap on the Archer Queen, not her altar, to view her attack radius.
- When the Archer Queen is upgrading you can't use her on the battlefield.
- The Archer Queen shoots 3 arrows per shot.
- She shoots farther than an normal Archer (5 tiles instead of 3.5).
|1-es szintű||Barbarian • Archer • Goblin|
|2-es szintű||Giant • Wall Breaker • Balloon • Wizard|
|3-as szintű||Healer • Dragon • P.E.K.K.A|
|Dark Elixir Katonák||Minion • Hog Rider • Valkyrie • Golem|
|Hősök||Barbarian King • Archer Queen|
|Varázslatok||Lightning Spell • Healing Spell • Rage Spell • Jump Spell • Santa's Surprise|