"The might of the dragons are known throughout the land. This scaly terror of the skies feels no mercy and nothing will escape the fiery splashes of his breath."
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
- A sárkányok félelmetes repülő egységek melyek képesek levegőben és földre egyaránt támadni. Ellentétben a Balloon egységekkel, a sárkányok távolról tudnak lőni akár az íjászok.
- Ugyancsak ellentétben a Balloon-okkal a sárkányok nem rendelkeznek elsődleges célponttal, hanem a legközelebbi célpontot támadják bármi is legyen az.
- Most Dragon strategies involve taking out as many Air Defenses as possible with other units (infantry, giants, etc.) or Lightning Spells, as it is the main threat to this powerful unit.
- A good strategy involves a mix of Dragons and Balloons. Dragons can suck up fire from Air Defenses and Wizard Towers while Balloons go straight for the defensive buildings.
- Dragons are mostly used to get trophies as their high cost doesn't make them great candidates for resource raiding.
- The first person to have reached over 4000 trophies (Jorge Yao) used an all-Dragon army. He used 4 Lightning Spells as support, one to take out Clan Castle troops and the rest to destroy an Air Defense. This was his way to ensure 50% damage practically every time he attacked in order to become the top player and achieve this wonderful feat.
- The Dragon is one of the two troops of which the picture in the Barracks resembles an upgraded troop, the other being the Wall Breaker.
- The Dragon encounters major graphic changes at all levels.
- A Dragon's shadow is oval, not dragon-shaped.
- You can have a maximum of 11 Dragons at one time in a full complement of fully upgraded Army Camps. This number increases to 12 if you include the 1 that can fit into a fully upgraded Clan Castle.
- A Dragon does small splash damage when it attacks.